Press releases, speeches, media interviews.
Publishing and Design
Annual reports, newsletters, brochures, and signage design.
Web and Social Media
Management, strategy, and advertising
Articles, speeches, grants, reports press releases.
The power of publicity
The return of the Murugappan family, an asylum-seeking Tamil family from Sri Lanka, who lived in the town of Biloela, went viral.
How to revitalise a newsletter
Newsletters are a highly effective way to communicate with a community, but only if done well.
The Speech for the Opening of the WWII Secret Base
Poignant, memorable, and moving, as a good speech should be…
- Twins of Banana and Boulparis share a special renewable connection
- Charleville Racetrack Reopens with a Grand Celebration
- How long does it take to build a wind farm?
- With Renewables, Buyer Beware.
- The mayor’s rousing speech opens another sparkling gem in Charleville’s tourism crown
- Opening of WWII Museum Charleville press release
A revamped four-page Word document became the new look Murweh Messenger
To help regional businesses, local government, and communities connect through effective communication.
If it’s old news, you’ll find it here: Past issues of Focus and press releases already issued. It’s not exhaustive yet, but it will be.
Here’s a collection that we’ve just started building. It will be updated and populated fully over the coming months.
29 Oct: Opening of renewed racecourse
06 Oct: Opening of WWII Base
28 Aug: Racing to begin in Charleville
24 April: Central Queensland’s Renewable Roadblock